China’s Midea Begins Cash Offer for German Robot Maker KukaBy
Chinese home-appliance maker aims for more than 30% stake
Midea plans to help Kuka expand into robots for consumers
Midea Group Co., China’s biggest appliance manufacturer, began a tender offer to raise its stake in Kuka AG that values the industrial robot maker at 4.6 billion euros ($5.2 billion) and has provoked calls from within the German government for an alternative European investor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis