Brazil Outgoing Central Bank Sees Growth But No Room to Cut RateBy
Brazil’s outgoing central bank board sees no room for bringing down one of the highest benchmark interest rates in the world even as it forecasts Latin America’s largest economy to accelerate in coming months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's