BOE Ups Ante on Brexit With Warning of Global Economic HarmBy and
MPC says vote to leave could push pound sharply lower
Central bank’s assessment comes one week before referendum
Bank of England policy makers intensified their warnings about the risks of leaving the European Union, saying the damage could extend to global markets and the world economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy