Australia Added Jobs in May as Part-Time Employment ClimbedBy
Jobless rate holds at 5.7%; economy adds 17,900 positions
Report “contains quite a soft underbelly”: TD Securities
The number of Australians with jobs increased in May, driven by gains in part-time employment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting