A New Contender From Chile Shakes Up Mexico’s Hot Retail MarketBy
Home-improvement market valued at $30 billion: Credit Suisse
Retail sales up at least 10 percent in eight of past 12 months
Mexico’s retail market is getting a jolt as Chile-based retail giant SACI Falabella reaches northward to grab a piece of an expanding consumer market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner