Virgin Australia’s New Chinese Suitors Welcomed With Cash CallBy
Shareholders divided over second equity raising in three years
Airline targets positive cash flow in year ending June 2019
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd., backed by five airlines, asked shareholders for A$852 million ($627 million) in fresh capital, just days after two Chinese conglomerates agreed to buy almost a third of the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses