Vanke’s Prolonged Halt Highlights China Hurdles Joining MSCIBloomberg News
China shares may resume late June or early July, says official
More trading halts may follow amid company reorganization
Investors need more time to assess China’s pledge to stamp out arbitrary stock trading halts, MSCI Inc. says. China Vanke Co. is shaping up as a test case.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap