U.S. Crude Oil Stockpiles Fall for Fourth Straight Week: ChartBy
U.S. crude supplies fell for a fourth week, capping the longest string of declines in a year. Stockpiles slipped by 933,000 barrels in the week ended June 10, short of median estimates for a 2.33 million-barrel decline, Energy Information Administration data showed Wednesday. West Texas Intermediate crude for July delivery pared losses after the report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm