Rancor Among U.K. Tories Deepens as Brexit Angst Spreads to FedBy and
BOE’s Carney accused of ‘ludicrous scaremongering’ on risks
‘Leave’ lawmakers reject need for austerity if nation quits EU
Campaigners for the U.K. to leave the European Union poured scorn on the government’s bleak vision of a post-Brexit Britain, as anxiety about next week’s knife-edge referendum spread to the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing