Retail Stocks in Johannesburg Set for Longest Drop in 6 MonthsBy
Weak economy, high debt and unemployment weigh on retailers
Truworths leads decline, Woolworths falls to 15-month low
South African retail stocks had the longest losing streak in six months as weak growth prospects for the economy cast doubts over consumers’ ability to spend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks