Petrobras Said Close to $6 Billion Sale of Brazil Gas PipelinesBy , , and
Brookfield, CIC, GIC and First Reserve said to be the buyers
Deal could be only divestment from Petrobras in Brazil in 2016
Brazil’s troubled state-run oil company Petrobras is close to selling a 81 percent stake in a natural gas pipeline network in Brazil for nearly $6 billion to a consortium led by Brookfield Asset Management Inc, said three people with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis