Noble Credit Rating Cut by S&P Despite Efforts to Raise CashBy
Rating cut to B+ from BB-; second reduction in six months
S&P says Noble’s liquidity position is ‘less than adequate’
Noble Group Ltd.’s credit rating was cut by S&P Global Ratings for the second time in six months, citing its weakened liquidity position and higher funding costs despite recent efforts to raise cash.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing