Name Aside, Silver Wheaton Says It May Be Tilting Toward GoldBy
Canadian streamer sees $4 billion in potential opportunities
Expects to close some deals before end of year, CEO says
Silver Wheaton Corp., the Canadian company that provides cash to miners including Glencore Plc in exchange for future metal deliveries, may need to change its name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm