MSCI’s China Stock Call Disappoints Goldman, Surprises CitigroupBy and
Goldman said last month odds of stock inclusion were 70%
HSBC says underestimated resistance of global investors
MSCI Inc. just dealt a blow to China -- and to stock analysts at some of the world’s biggest banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses