Mexico Open Season for Fuel Importers May Begin This SummerBy
Fuel distributors must submit bids to use Pemex pipelines
Energy regulator could start taking bids next quarter
Mexico’s energy regulator will begin overseeing bids as soon as next quarter from gasoline distributors looking to import fuel using Petroleos Mexicanos’ existing infrastructure into the previously government-controlled market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts