Malaysia to Switch Ringgit Fixing to Transaction ModelBy
Move to boost transparency; target date for adoption July 18
Will also extend ringgit trading by one hour to 6 p.m.
Malaysia plans to switch the way it provides a daily reference for the ringgit’s exchange rate against the dollar next month to boost transparency, according to the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn