Leon Black Wins Picasso’s ‘Bust of a Woman’ as Legal Drama EndsBy
International battle involved a member of Qatar royal family
Gagosian Gallery claimed it bought the work for $106 million
The international legal drama over a Pablo Picasso sculpture is officially over -- and the disputed 1931 plaster “Bust of a Woman” will become a new trophy of billionaire Leon Black, both sides in New York litigation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations