Kazakh Bank’s American CEO Sees Need for Bailouts of LendersBy
Holtzman seeking turnaround with backing from new shareholder
New CEO says bank suffering from ‘actions not taken’ in 2008
Marc Holtzman, the American jack-of-all-trades brought in to turn around Kazakhstan’s largest lender, has big plans for Kazkommertsbank JSC. Starting with a cleanup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders