Ex-Taiwan President Calls Blocked Hong Kong Trip ‘Curious’By and
Ma addresses press group by video after Tsai denies visit
Urges compromise on mainland ties, South China Sea resources
Former Taiwanese President Ma Ying-jeou, barred from traveling to Hong Kong to address a journalists’ group, opened a video message to the gathering with a dig at his successor’s claim that security concerns necessitated the move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself