EgyptAir Jet-Crash Search Team Retrieves Voice RecorderBy and
Specialist vessel found A320’s wreck in eastern Mediterranean
Evidence from black boxes seen as key to explaining jet’s fate
Air-crash investigators said the cockpit voice recorder from EgyptAir Flight 804 has been retrieved from the eastern Mediterranean, four weeks after the jet disappeared from radar screens with 66 people on board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy