U.S. Stocks Recover, Pound Erases Drop as Odds on Brexit DeclineBy and
Bookmaker odds on U.K. leaving EU drop after lawmaker’s death
Oil sinks with metals amid concerns over supply, world growth
U.S. equities recovered from a five-day retreat, while the pound erased losses after the killing of a British lawmaker coincided with diminished odds the U.K. will vote to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations