Pioneer Goes ‘Bold’ as Devon Retreats in Top U.S. Oil FieldBy and
Shale driller Pioneer to accelerate drilling in Permian Basin
Devon says sales mean divestitures plan is ahead of schedule
Pioneer Natural Resources Co. is purchasing drilling rights from Devon Energy Corp. in a Texas shale field that’s home to some of the buyer’s biggest gushers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day