Deutsche Bank Ex-Russia Markets Chief Ozkan Said to DepartBy and
Batubay Ozkan helped oversee Wiswell, who was fired in August
Ozkan led Russian markets from 2009 until mid-2015 London move
Batubay Ozkan, who oversaw Deutsche Bank AG’s Russian securities trading operations, has left as the German lender retreats in the country amid probes into alleged money laundering, according to people with knowledge of the move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts