Chinese Coal Company Misses Bond Payment as Debt Woes SpreadBloomberg News
Sichuan Coal Industry misses 1.057 billion yuan bond payment
The firm is still trying to raise funds through many channels
A Chinese coal firm missed a bond payment, becoming at least the 11th company to default on onshore debt obligations this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis