BlackRock Introduces ETF for Chinese A Shares Amid MSCI DelayBy
iShares MSCI China ETF expense ratio 0.65%, lower than peers
New ETF starts trading day after MSCI delays A-share inclusion
BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest money manager, has introduced its first U.S.-listed exchange-traded fund that gives investors access to A shares just a day after MSCI Inc. decided not to add China’s domestic equities to benchmark indexes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses