Bugging in Brazil Exposes Fear of Biggest Betrayal YetBy and
Country awaits jailed tycoon Marcelo Odebrecht’s plea bargain
Former president Sarney spoke of ‘machine gun’ revelations
The tale of Brazil’s political crisis is one of betrayals -- and the most explosive one may be yet to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations