Aberdeen Says Time Ripe for New Hong Kong Islamic Bond OfferingBy
City has signaled possibility of third sukuk after 2014 debut
Islamic dollar bond sales at record high for this time of year
The worst of times for global markets may be the best of times for Hong Kong’s government to carry out its planned third Islamic bond sale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations