Yuan Declines to Five-Year Low as Concern Over Outflows DeepensBloomberg News
China’s currency extends decline of 1 percent over last month
Offshore yuan weakens after MSCI rejects China shares
China’s yuan weakened to a five-year low, weighed down by signs of a slowing economy and concern that capital outflows may accelerate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas