Yen Boosted by Haven Bid as Brexit, Central Bank Risks ConvergeBy and
Fed, BOJ, BOE meetings in focus ahead of June 23 EU vote
Brexit could see dollar weaken to 97 yen: Banco Santander
The yen approached its strongest level since October 2014 as investors sought safer assets in a week of central bank decisions and as the likelihood of the U.K. quitting the European Union grew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy