Won Holds Slide as Brexit Angst Lingers; Equities Add to DeclineBy
Kospi index extends slide after biggest rout in 4 months
U.K’s EU exit could deliver a “temporary shock”: Hyundai
South Korea’s won was little changed after posting its biggest two-day slump in more than three weeks, as concerns remain that a U.K. vote to leave the European Union would roil global financial markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap