Puerto Rico Loss Is Bondholders’ Gain With Congress’s Path ClearBy and
U.S. Supreme Court rejected the island’s own restructuring law
Proposed federal board could prove more friendly for investors
Things are starting to look up for Puerto Rico’s bondholders after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down an island law that would have allowed some agencies to turn to court to restructure their debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas