Rising Brexit Angst Drives Weaker-Pound Wagers to $35 BillionBy
Contracts hedging a drop to $1.35 more than double since March
Protection costs rise to records as Brexit camp pulls ahead
The amount wagered on the pound falling to 1980s levels has more than doubled during the past three months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts