Pound Declines to Two-Month Low as ‘Leave’ Campaign Pulls AheadBy
Anticipated two-week sterling volatility at record high
Five polls in past 24 hours show lead for Brexit camp
The pound fell to a two-month low as a series of polls showed more U.K. voters were in favor of leaving the European Union in next week’s referendum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts