Morgan Stanley Says Fixed Income Capable of $4 Billion AnnuallyBy
Gorman calls results from second half of 2015 ‘unacceptable’
Morgan Stanley is done with job cuts in fixed income, CEO says
Morgan Stanley’s fixed-income and commodities business is capable of generating $4 billion in annual revenue after the firm cut the operation in recent years amid an industrywide slump, Chief Executive Officer James Gorman said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm