MarketAxess Brings Dark-Pool Features to Corporate Bond TradingBy
Venue starts service for anonymous big block trades of bonds
Trading volume rose 27% in first quarter to $310 billion
MarketAxess Holdings Inc. is bringing some of the attributes of equity dark pools to the world of corporate bond trading as more technology firms vie for a piece of company debt market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion