Market Calm Over as BofA Stress Index Up Most in 9 Months: ChartBy
After a period of relative calm that saw the S&P 500 Index come within 0.6 percent of a record, Brexit worries have spread across global markets. A Bank of America Merrill Lynch gauge that tracks cross-market risk, hedging demand and investor flows has surged more than 90 percent in just three days, the most since an August rout. It’s reached its highest level since March 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day