Hanjin Shipping Rises as Merger Hope Eases Survival ConcernBy
Government signals merger with smaller rival is possible
Shipping line is in talks with shipowners to cut charter fees
Hanjin Shipping Co. gained the most in a week in Seoul trading as concerns that the unprofitable shipping line wouldn’t be able to survive eased after the government indicated a merger with a smaller rival is possible.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn