Gross Says Brexit May Encourage France, Finland to Leave UnionBy
Brexit would ‘take several years’ to be completed, Gross says
Manager of Janus Unconstrained Bond Fund comments on Twitter
Bond manager Bill Gross says a British vote in favor of exiting the European Union may encourage other countries, including France and Finland, to consider such a move.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day