Exchange-Traded Products Are Making Volatility More Volatile
Amid an era of relative market calm, the proliferation of exchange-traded products that give investors exposure to shifts in implied volatility has laid the foundation for outsized swings in the CBOE Volatility Index, commonly known as the VIX.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts