Dollar Reaches Two-Week High as Investors Ditch Riskier AssetsBy
Fed, BOJ, BOE meetings in focus before June 23 U.K. EU vote
Haven demand benefits yen, complicates BOJ’s policy path
The dollar rose to the strongest level in almost two weeks as investors dumped riskier currencies before central bank meetings in the U.S. and Japan and the U.K. Brexit referendum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks