Toronto, Vancouver Mortgages Keep Household Debt Near RecordBy and
Share of mortgage to total debt reaches highest since 1997
Net worth as percentage of disposable income was record 824%
Canadian consumer leverage remained near a record in the first quarter as rising mortgage liabilities offset a gain in disposable income.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy