U.K.’s Upstart Lenders Face Brexit Shock in First DownturnBy
Concerns weigh on smaller banks’ shares in run up to vote
Analysts predict rising bad loans in event of a recession
Investors contemplating how London could look outside the European Union have already identified some potential victims: fast-growing British lenders that might have to face their first economic downturn as public companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas