Olympic Metro Gets Presidential Pledge for Last-Minute FundsBy
Rio waiting on nearly 1 billion-real loan to complete subway
IOC president Bach says Temer pledged ‘unconditional support’
Brazil’s federal government has promised additional funds to help Rio de Janeiro complete constructions ahead of the Summer Olympics, including a delayed subway line, as the state finds its own financial capacity crippled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner