Brazil Retail Sales Climb in April as Consumer Confidence RisesDavid Biller
Brazil’s retail sales rose in line with analysts’ expectation in April as consumer confidence rebounded and economists forecast Latin America’s largest economy may emerge from recession quicker than initially thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis