After 200 Years, Norway Central Bank Finds Itself Without a MapBy
Norwegian bank has followed easing of larger counterparts
Says view on economy is relatively optimistic amid challenges
Two centuries after its creation, Norway’s central bank finds itself without any guide in history to help it tackle the challenges ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses