Zloty Sinks as Central Banker Says Post-Brexit Slump AcceptableBy
Zloty hits 2-week Low on ‘strange’ MPC comment: Nomura’s Ash
Poland seen exposed to Brexit as beneficiary of EU budget
Poland’s zloty weakened to a two-week low after Jerzy Kropiwnicki, a member of the central bank’s Monetary Policy Council, said it would be “acceptable” if the currency tumbled to a record low following a vote for Brexit later this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day