UniCredit Hits 4-Year Low as Capital, Succession Concerns MountBy
Shares touch lowest since July 2012; succession may take weeks
Barclays analysts say asset sales would lift capital, hurt ROE
UniCredit SpA’s shares extended losses, dropping to the lowest in almost four years, as analysts said its next chief executive officer faces a difficult challenge to boost capital and that a drawn-out succession process may indicate discord on the bank’s board.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy