Spain’s Bonds Fall Most in Two Months as Brexit Concerns SpreadBy
Britain’s EU vote next week too close to call, polls suggest
German 10-year bund yields approach their lowest ever
Spanish bonds fell the most in two months as mounting concern that a Brexit is on the way sent investors fleeing riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing