South Africa Planning to Double Tax-Free Wine Exports to EUBy
Can export 110 million liters of wine, up from 48 million now
EU accounts for 75% of South Africa’s offshore wine sales
South Africa plans to double exports of duty-free wine to the European Union after reaching a trade pact.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy