SAS, EasyJet Pilots Join Air France as Europe Hit by StrikesBy
Walkouts at SAS hamper continental flights for a fifth day
EasyJet crews halt work as Air France pilots continue stoppage
Swedish pilots flying for SAS AB, the owner of Scandinavian Airlines, prolonged a walkout over pay to a fifth day, joining cockpit crews at Air France-KLM Group in hampering travel in the opening week of the Euro 2016 soccer tournament.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations